Monday 18 July 2011

I'm Back! with a vengeance . . .

Yes, Its true, Danny has returned. I'm embarrassed to say the reason of my absence was visiting : http://360joypad.blogpsot.com/ as opposed to the actual blog . . .
Yeah...
:/
Anyway, a bit has changed in my un-timely absence, namely my taste games. To make a long story short.
Every Game In The World < Black Ops.
I no longer wish to be associated with the vile vileness named Call
Of Duty: Black ops. You see, I recently had an epiphany. Ever since CoD4 , the same chassis of CoD has been copied and pasted onto the next copy, with the new Perks,weapons,killstreaks and map
s. And that's all there is to it really. So I propose a question, would you rather:
A) Spend £40 every year for pretty much the same game + Gamerscore and Zombies
B) Do what I am now doing, and actually game.. for fun! :O, instead of getting 360 quick scoped across the map, noob-tubed, Commando-ed , and killed ONE kill of the all-important nuke!.. buy games that aren't so repetitive and murder/suicide inducing such as Th
e Elder Scrolls Series.

I mean, don't get me wrong , I've not gone totally off the idea of FPS nor CoD, as I will be purchasing CoD 8, however the difference this year is I'll also be looking to Skyrim as well as playing Halo: Reach from time to time.
So if you ever feel like throwing the controller through your screen and screaming into a pillow, stop and think. Why am I getting mad over this when I could be having FUN with games, such is their original purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment